1dc700f54bf7b99adf28ebb1300b510a7ba475c600c18331c3
16 Fesyen Selebriti Hollywood Yang Dapat Kritikan Hebat (16 Photo) 16 Fesyen Selebriti Hollywood Yang Dapat Kritikan Hebat (16 Photo) | JIWA TAIKO SLASH

PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

make money with your web site

16 Fesyen Selebriti Hollywood Yang Dapat Kritikan Hebat (16 Photo)

16 Fesyen Selebriti Hollywood Yang Dapat Kritikan Hebat (16 Photo)


Rompers [Cherly Cole]




Credit: WENN.com
You might, possibly, maybe . . . look like a giant baby.
Neons [Katy Perry]


Credit: Brian To/WENN.com
I hear from Gurl Editor Julie, if you’re pale your skin will reflect any neon color you wear. That’s like, neon pink dress, neon pink face–um, neon pink alien.
Halfsies Hair [Cassie]


Credit: WENN.com
Do you have the confidence to pull this off? Yeah, I don’t.
Platforms [Nicki Minja]


Credit: Stuart Castle / WENN.com
I cannot even wear wedges. These are a DEATH TRAP.
Wide Leg Pants [Katherine Heigl]


Credit: WENN.com
These look really heavy, sort of goofy, and like they’ll slow you down. It’s not the 1970s’ anymore and if I am going to catch the ice cream truck I need to be as aerodynamic as possible.
Big Floppy Hats [Vanessa Hudgens]


Credit: STS/WENN.com
We could go into the unfortunate tragedy of this entire outfit, but I’ll just say this: I cannot wear hats. I am pretty sure if I shaved my head it would be shaped like a giant cube.
Crop Tops [Miley Cyrus]


Credit: WENN.com
Damn, Miley, you’re killing it. When I wear these I just kill it. Dead. Over.
Thick Eyebrows [Lily Collins]


Credit: WENN.com
I happen to love thick, luscious eyebrows. Too bad for me when I don’t tweeze I look really, really angry.
Over-the-forehead Headbands [Paris Hilton]


Credit: WENN.com
There’s nothing wrong with looking a little Bohemian, but unless you have super long hair (which I don’t) you look kind of doofy.
High-Waisted Shorts [Miley Cyrus]

Mandatory: WENN.com
I’ve never seen anyone pull these off, unless they had legs for days. These just make us shorties look stumpy.
Patterned Leggings [Shenae Grimes]


Credit: Mr. Blue/WENN.com
My full thighs, just look fuller. My short legs, just look shorter. My legs look like pegs, people.
Peplums [Michelle Williams]


Credit: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.com
Why would I want my waist and hips to look giant?
Harem Pants [Vanessa Hudgens]


Mandatory: WENN.com
Giant hips again.
Grey Hair [Tavi]


Credit: Andres Otero/WENN.com
Tavi is basically the only person on the planet who can pull this off. Me, on the other hand, I’d rather not look like an old lady until I am old lady, I’ll have plenty of time then.
Pointy Shoulders [Kim Kardashian]


Mandatory: WENN.com
I don’t feel compelled to look like a Disney Villain, though I understand the appeal.
Gladiator Sandals [Katy Perry]









2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Appгeсiation to mу father ωho ѕtatеd to mе гegarding
    thiѕ blog, this blog is genuіnely amazing.



    Alsο visit my webpage: voyance gratuite (www.voyancetarots.com)

  2. Anonymous says:

    that was awsom

SHARE INFO



QuickFolk : Social Media Traffic exchange

Follow by Email

Labels

2G (2) 3G (1) 3G dan 2G MMS (7) 4 malaikat (37) Agama ISLAM (39) air (1) Animasi (6) Animasi Dragon Clock (4) Application background (2) AWESOME (11) bangun tengah malam (4) Banner (2) BIJAK IT (26) BIJAK MOBILE/PHONE (18) BIJAK PC (49) BIOS Setup (3) blog (1) blog speed (2) bloger (1) blogspot (2) book (2) BUAT SENDIRI (30) Celcom (2) cepat (1) cepat install program (3) CIMB (3) CIMB clicks (2) Clock (1) Corrupt Documents (4) cute kids (4) dhuha. sembahyang (6) DiGi (2) Discs (1) Disk Fragmentation (1) Doa (58) Domain (1) DOWNLOAD (15) Dragon (1) Dragon Clock (3) email (2) Empat Malaikat (5) Epic Fail (12) face (1) facebook (2) fb (1) fun facts (4) funny (9) Get Installer (3) haji (11) Hard disk (1) Hidden (1) Hidden Star Wars Movie (3) hollywood (13) Hosting (1) Ibubapa (29) iklan (1) Jadual (1) Jadual PC-FAIR Julai – September 2012 (2) Jantina (3) jantina komputer. (3) javascript (1) jawi (3) Kajian Phising Email CIMB (1) kelajuan blog (2) kids (1) komputer (1) like box (1) like button (1) lupa (3) MACAM-MACAM (37) malaikat (2) Malaysian (1) Malaysian Rankings (2) Malaysian Website (1) Malaysian Website Rankings (2) Masalah Salin Dan Tampal Tulisan Jawi (8) Maxis (2) Microsoft Excel (3) Microsoft Excel 2007 (2) Microsoft Office Word (3) Microsoft Office Word 2007 (4) MMS (2) mudah (1) mudah install program (6) nabi (8) Nasihat (16) pagi (3) PC-FAIR (4) pelik (2) Pelupa (5) Pendrive (2) Pendrive Terus Open (6) perjalanan (1) phising (1) photography (8) photoshop (6) pistol (3) Problems (1) Problems in Microsoft Excel 2007 (4) RAM problem (2) Rankings (6) rasul (5) rasulullah (13) salat (3) setuju (2) Siapa Yang Setuju? (5) Sistem fail (2) solat (11) Solat Sunat Dhuha (10) speed (1) Star Wars Movie (4) stuff (1) SUKE-SUKE (24) sunat (6) Tahukah Anda Komputer Ada Jantina (10) TAHUKAH ANDA? (7) tembak (3) Terjaga Pagi-Pagi Buta (9) things in the windows try it yourself (3) Tips (4) TREVIA (9) tulisan arab (3) tulisan jawi (4) Tutorial (2) Tutorial Tidak Membenarkan Pendrive Terus Open (9) Virus Dan Antivirus (15) webmail (1) Website (1) Website Rankings (1) Window 7 (3) Windows XP (4) windows XP/VISTA --- strange (4) WordPress (3) WTF (32)

    Translate

    Blogger news



    Anda Pasti Suka bacaclose